The Samsung 25R is a very popular, rechargeable, high drain IMR 18650 battery. It handles high current loads well, with a max continuous discharge of 20A, and has a good capacity of 2500mAh. Due to this, it has become a go-to cell for many industries, including the vape industry.
You should never keep extra batteries stored without a case or carry them loosely. A single piece of metal touching the contacts of a battery can cause it to discharge in your pocket. Grab an 18650 battery case here for only $2.
Option of adding a high quality heatshrink battery wrap for 18650 batteries.
- Model: INR18650-25R5
- Type: Lithium-Ion
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Chemistry: INR
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharge ratings: 95A <0.5 sec, 65A <1 sec, 40A <5 sec, 30A <6 sec
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
- Length: 65.85 mm
- Diameter: 18.33 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Rechargeable: Yes
Before use, please read our Battery Disclaimer.